http://www.blogcatalog.com/directory/lifestyle/living-well/ Adventure Woman Blog: Organize, organize and clean...
The Official Blog of AdventureWoman.com


Sunday, January 2, 2011

Organize, organize and clean...

One huge adventure at my house is organizing and cleaning. Okay, its not the most glamorous adventure but it certainly one that turns up unexpected treasures. Today, I found my daughter's holiday music (3 weeks too late), a notebook I've been looking for, my phone charger (already replaced) and a missing shoe (now I have a pair again).

If I told you everything I found in my refrigerator you'd faint! LOL. This is an exercise in bravery to be sure... Nevertheless, the end product was a bright and sparkling frig. I love an organized refrigerator! Okay, the labels don't face the same direction but similar items are in similar places. Success!

I went out hunting at the local store for more cleaning supplies and returned with renewed enthusiasm and blue rubber gloves. Well, I didn't get as far as I hoped - but its a good start toward becoming organized in 2011.

Everything in its place! And then I can finally find it (maybe).

No comments:

Post a Comment